Start a new topic

Additional controls on Watch App

The "more" menu on the Samsung Gear App has only three entries, penalty, undo, and ?. There would be room for more, such as "pick up" (yes, it happens...) and probably most others available on the phone app. Also a 3 minute ball search timer would be useful.

On the main screen the top line reads

Hole 1 par 5 score 1

this is difficult to read, the many characters lead to a small font  size for the numbers. Especially the hole number should be bigger, as I often change holes by mistake when I touch the bezel. You could abbreviate this to

H1 P5 S1

and use a bigger font.

Displaying the current time (HH:MM) somewhere would also be useful.

1 person likes this idea

Great ideas....I came up with the 3 minute timer idea yesterday while on the course. Development seems somewhat slow and feedback nearly as slow...I wonder how much development, if any, is going on, and what we get for our subscription...a lot of feature requests go un-answered.

Hi Toby and  Roman - we take every user suggestion into consideration. We weight several factors, including how many users are requesting a particular change or update. Please do keep the feedback coming! 

Just this year we've launched several UI improvements and an exciting update of the stand-alone feature for Apple Watch and Samsung phones. The official announcement regarding the new Samsung feature will be announced over the next few days. We provide major updates here on the forum, via email and on our social media pages. 

We do our best to respond to every forum post, however a more direct method to communicate with the team is to email us at support@golfpadgps.com. Thanks for your input! 

Roman's suggestion of a larger font would be most welcome as I currently struggle to read it without reaching for my glasses. The 3 minute timer also would be very handy.

Login or Signup to post a comment