We only push major new features through beta channel occasionally. Your playing history and premium upgrade status will stay intact when you update to the beta version of the app.
For iPhone Users
1. Join the beta list here: https://testflight.apple.com/join/qAz0lkn0
2. You'll receive an email with instructions from Apple.
For Android Users
1. Join the golf-pad-beta Google Group at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/golf-pad-beta
2. Opt in to receive access to beta versions at https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.contorra.golfpad
3. Install or update the Golf Pad app from Google Play like you normally do
If testing standalone mode for Samsung watches, please follow the additional steps below:
4. Download the latest version of the Golf Pad watch app, you can do so in Galaxy Wearable app on your phone. Version 4.1.1 or later is required for standalone operation
5. Enable 'Use watch GPS' option under Golf Pad preferences / Smartwatch sync
6. Enable GPS location in watch settings
7. Start a round on the phone, confirm distances show on the watch. You can then put the phone away and use the watch to check distances and track shots. When the phone is back in range, scores will re-sync.