Those statistics would be great if we could track our improvement. We could imagine having a full report of a club, which will contain:
- Historic of the distance (avg by round)
- % of miss left|right in the time
- the distribution of the clubs (by 5 meters with an histogram)
- % regulation in the time
- % use in the bunker
- % go in the bunker
Ideally, those graphs could be dynamic:
- We can change the granularity (1 meter, 5 meters, 10 meters)
- change the aggregation function (by round, by week, by month, by par)
- change the data income ( nb of rounds, last 3 months, etc)
- we can apply filters
Thanks for the suggestions, I am currently working on a statistics redesign in the app so I appreciate the suggestions.
any chances this will be available in the web version of the stats? I share these with my coach...