Adjust brightness on lock screen

Posted almost 4 years ago by Michael Tokarski

Post a topic
M
Michael Tokarski

Request to add an option to adjust the brightness on the lockscreen. It is so dark right now that I can' even use it in play unless I find somewhere in the shade that's dark enough to see the screen.

So, an option to increase the brightness is needed.

2 Votes

10 Comments

Sorted by
Cindy Wren

Cindy Wren posted almost 4 years ago Admin

Hi Jfhammer - thanks for asking. We've taken into account user feedback for our interface update. I don't have specifics as I'm not on the project day to day, but readability, especially outdoors, is definitely an element our team is focused on. - Cindy

2 Votes

Cindy Wren

Cindy Wren posted almost 4 years ago Admin

Hi Michael Tokarski - thanks for your post and I'm glad to see you found the solution! We have a big user interface upcoming before long. Keep an eye out for an update. - Cindy

0 Votes

Cindy Wren

Cindy Wren posted about 2 years ago Admin

Hello. We've been consistently making updates since this post was originally created. Do you have questions about a specific element of the interface? 

0 Votes

R

Robert Magnotti posted about 2 years ago

I do not have a specific question, but I still have a hard time reading in bright daylight and I was curious about any screen improvement.

0 Votes

Cindy Wren

Cindy Wren posted about 2 years ago Admin

Sorry to hear you are having difficulty reading the screen in bright daylight. We've made some change to help with visibility - font size, placement, etc. on the phone and the watch face for those using a smartwatch. You might try different brightness settings on your device to see if that helps. And, of course make sure you are using the most recent version of the app to enjoy any updates that have been released.

0 Votes

Beat

Beat posted about 2 years ago

Hi, I just noticed on my watch that there is no Golfpad lock screen anymore on my Wear OS TicWatch. After some seconds my watch face appears.  When I press on the predefined button for Golfpad, then the screen is there. I use the new Watch Version 30 with Android app 16.0, a very big improvement with many long awaited features, thanks

0 Votes

J

Jfhammer posted almost 4 years ago

Hi! Any info you can share on the user interface updates coming? would love to see bigger, easier to read  scoring on smartwatch. It's pretty small now, have to pull out my reader glasses to input score :-)

0 Votes

Beat

Beat posted almost 2 years ago

Hi all, I am happy to see the new idle screen with Wear OS Golfpad version 51. When I move my arm it changes from idle screen to active again. Super.

The only problem is still the poor, and even worse, visibility of the small clock and the Par, Hole and Score at the screen. There would be enough space on the watch to slightly re-arrange to allow bigger fonts in bold.

0 Votes

M

Michael Tokarski posted almost 4 years ago

Actually. Ignore this. I just found out that, if I hold my finger on the up arrow the screen goes bright for a few seconds - enough to read the details.

0 Votes

R

Robert Magnotti posted about 2 years ago

Has their been and progress on this user interface?

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment