Start a new topic

Open format for exporting the statics

I think we should be able to export our data into an open format. Nowadays, users are expecting this kind of feature.

A json format? 

8 people like this idea

I'm very interested in this too!

Hows this coming along? Been 4 months since you said it would be ready in 1-2 months????

The reason is we have other high demand features coming up. Data export is pretty high on our feature list, we should hopefully have it by the end of the year. 

1 person likes this

Hey - new to golfpad and would love to export data.  (Actually would love to import history, but looks like only option is manually for now.)  Is this export feature finished and available?  Does anyone know - thanks!!

Checking on the status of this

i just tried and it works.  see playing history and upper right for export.

I need to input my scores into a handicap system. I can do this by posting a file to it. 

In 2020 the Equitable Stroke Control changes to Net Double Bogey and therefore it is much easier to provide hole by hole scores to let the Handicapping system take care of that. 

To get the hole-by-hole gross score in the standard Export would be useful. As an alternative, adding the 18 hole-by-hole score as a csv in the email that is sent would be very useful. 

Rick

Thanks for the details and suggestion Rick. Have you checked out the list available in our comprehensive export for Premium members?  https://support.golfpadgps.com/a/solutions/articles/6000218986-how-to-download-or-export-playing-history- Would that solve your issue?

Thanks Cindy for the follow up. It would provide the data I would use but in a much more complex structure from what I can see. I have only just started using the app to replace the one I had used for years that has fallen by the wayside. Most of the Premium features are not really of interest to me currently but I will consider it. Meanwhile I might just see if I can scrape the hole by hole from the scorecard that is emailed each round.

Login or Signup to post a comment