Club dispersion as "circle" on arial view of hole

Posted about 1 month ago by Mruseless1

Post a topic
M
Mruseless1

It would be really helpful and interesting if, using the dispersion data for each club, you could see a circle or oval on the arial view of the hole. In other words, when I switch to the overhead view, I could select the desired club and see my average shot dispersion as a circle of the correct size. 

I don't think there's any app on the market that does that and it would be incredibly helpful for club selection on those tight holes.

1 Votes

4 Comments

Sorted by
D

Dan Smethurst posted 15 days ago

Thanks Annie, I can mock something up if that would be useful but Mruseless1 has provided a good description. The idea is to give the person a better idea of what club to use and where to aim to avoid penalty areas, bunkers etc. 

0 Votes

M

Mruseless1 posted 18 days ago

Basically taking the shot dispersion data and superimposing it on the overhead view of the hole depending on what club is chosen. The Shot Pattern app does this, if you want to check it out for a better idea of what I'm talking about. Thanks!

1 Votes

A

Annie Mallory posted 19 days ago Admin

Dan, can you send us an example of what you mean here? An image? I'll bring it up at our meeting!

1 Votes

D

Dan Smethurst posted 28 days ago

I would love to see this feature added.  I know the youtuber "GolfSidekick" often uses an app with dispersion widths to help with aim to keep the ball in play. 

Come on Golf Pad, do your best work!

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment