Distance to hazard on Apple Watch

Posted 7 months ago by Erik Hoogeveen

Post a topic
E
Erik Hoogeveen

Good day, 

Do you have plans to add distance to hazard on Apple Watch? When do you expect this functionality?

Would be great to add!

1 Votes

5 Comments

Sorted by
M

Mruseless1 posted about 2 months ago

Summer is almost over, any updates?

0 Votes

A

Annie Mallory posted 3 months ago Admin

Hey Rudy, we are getting the bugs out at the moment from our large update which is rolled out partially. This does include hazard distances. We are going as quickly as possibly but def don't want to roll something out that isn't perfect :) Stick with us, I promise you are going to be super impressed! Plus, you're always grandfathered in at the price you're paying for premium now as long as your account is active. So much coming but again, we want it to be a perfect experience for you and our Golf Pad Community :)

1 Votes

R

Rudy Rios posted 3 months ago

Any update as to when this feature will become available? I live in upstate New York and waiting for this feature is going to determine whether or not I look into utilizing the 18 Birdies app

0 Votes

A

Annie Mallory posted 7 months ago Admin

We do! This will happen this summer, we have a large update coming followed by some serious new features rolling out all summer.

1 Votes

R

Rudy Rios posted 7 months ago

Following because I only got the subscription because I thought this would be similar to the Garmin hazards feature.

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment