Start a new topic

Club selection on watch

I see this had been requested many times going back 5 years. I have very much enjoyed using the 14 trial version of this app and I would love to purchase. But can't see the point if I have to take phone out to enter club used. Unless someone can correct me and I'm wrong. As this request has never been implemented over the years I see know hope of it ever being added to watch function. Therefore after I have uninstalled this app from phone and watch I will never look back to see if it ever will. Thanks for trail.

@beat what's the battery life like with the ticwatch pro 3 when using this app? I use the ticwatch Pro and after 9 holes I have 40% battery life left & I need the always on screen otherwise I lose GPS connection and it takes ages to find my location

Hi Stuart, I cannot tell you as I only played 9 holes to test the app. I have seen the same issues with other apps, I need always on screen, otherwise it takes long and the GPS is not accurate. But I am not sure whether it takes the GPS from the phone or watch?

I know mine definitely takes the GPS from my watch as I left my phone in my bag. a few shots didn't register using my watch due to being to far away from my phone/bag, said no gps found

@Beat - Thanks for joining us and for your question. We do still support Wear OS and plan several major  updates this year.  For example, PLAYS LIKE club recommendations should be rolled out for Wear OS in the next several weeks. Timelines are always subject to change, however that's our plan at the moment. Keep the questions coming! - Cindy

Login or Signup to post a comment