Start a new topic

Map view on watch

Hello...just started using the app, but enjoying it very much.  The only thing lacking from some other premium watches / apps is map view on the watch...Is there any plans to get the map view visable on a Samsung watch (Active2)?

Many thanks.

8 people like this idea

Hi Steve - thanks for the feedback and suggestion.  I'm glad you are enjoying the app thus far! This is on our roadmap of possible future features. I don't have a specific time frame at this moment, however. I've shared your input with our team. - Cindy

Hi Any update on the above? Thanks.

Hi Davide - thanks for asking about this. We hope to have this feature in 2021, however, we have a lot of other exciting features and updates we are working on this year. It will ultimately depend on how things go overall. - Cindy

Agree to right of yardage you should display map of course with swipe option to then see "plays like/club recommendation" info

Would love to hear what exactly is on the roadmap for 2021

Hi Roger, thanks for asking We aren't able to share a specific roadmap, however we do communicate upcoming changes with our users via email and social media. Adding a course map on the watch is a very popular request and it's high on our list. We hope we can get it done in 2021.

Hello.

Just ending my free trial and I will most probably go for the premium but I wanted to provide you with a feedback.

I did use many golf apps before ( hole 19, my round pro, V1 game, golf zone & smart caddie, the grint)

The first reason why I tried your app was the compatibility with my Samsung watch.

Your app is sincerely among the best but, from my point of view you are missing 2 things to be The best:

First is hole map view on Samsung watches: as a reference the way Smart caddie app is doing it is the benchmark for me.

Second is stroke gain comparison vs. a selected handicap rather than PGA average. I, for my own benefit, rarely compared myself against PGA guys.

Lastly, a differentiating factor against competition would be automatic shot detection, using watch accelerometer, as no one is doing it on a Samsung watch so far.

I hope this will feed your to do list.

The lack of map on the watch is the only reason why I did not go yet for the premium yet.

I really hope to see it coming soon.

All the best and congratulations for the job done so far.

Login or Signup to post a comment