Hole Handicap (strokes) visible to the watch

Posted about 4 years ago by Jari

Post a topic
J
Jari

Now when WHS is live it is even more important to know your handicap strokes while playing the hole. They (dots for example) should be visible in the watch

3 Votes

11 Comments

Sorted by
R

Robert Greenfield posted over 1 year ago

Any update on this feature request?

0 Votes

J

Jari posted over 1 year ago

Don't hold your breath, I got a promise it will be implemented over threevyears ago. I believe it's never gonna happen, unfortunately

0 Votes

D

David Wilczynski posted almost 4 years ago

Every course has a scorecard showing the par and hole handicap, i.e. the #1 most difficult hole through the #18, which is the easiest. As Jari mentioned above, it's necessary for WHS, but IMPERATIVE for us gamblers. Otherwise we need to carry a card with us. I have been using Golfshot, but I am going to give Golfpad a try and will try to give a complete view. 

0 Votes

Cindy Wren

Cindy Wren posted over 1 year ago Admin

Hello all - We actively listen to all user feedback and the team considers them along with all other aspects of development, necessity, resources, etc. The reason we don't "promise" features is because it's a constantly evolving landscape. I'll be sure they receive these comments as well. 

0 Votes

R

Is the hole handicap visible on the app as I am playing?     Have I missed this?     I only see hole number and par.

0 Votes

J

Yes, I fully understand and of course it's totally up to you what features you implement in the app. Why I'm so pissed up is that I got a promise from you that this is on its way and will be implemented on the next update.

0 Votes

Cindy Wren

Cindy Wren posted over 1 year ago Admin

UPDATE: I've been told the design is ready and we've moved it up higher on the priority list. I don't have a firm timeline, however, we do hear you and are listening and working to make it happen as quickly as we are able. 

0 Votes

J

Unfortunately no, it's not visible. It has been promised several times by Golfpad and long time as this thread shows. Adding couple of dots to the UI screen should not require many hours work, but for some reason Golfpad don't implement it. Myself and all club players playing handicap tournaments need it, but no. This will be my last season using (also read paying) Golfpad of they don't manage to implement it. I think I've been patient enough waiting...

0 Votes

R

Thank you Cindy.    I appreciate the update.  

0 Votes

Cindy Wren

Cindy Wren posted almost 4 years ago Admin

David - thanks for your input. This is something we are working on. Just looking for the most efficient way to incorporate into our UI. Stay tuned and make sure you keep the app updated to be sure you receive new features when they are launched! - Cindy, Golf Pad

0 Votes

Cindy Wren

Cindy Wren posted about 4 years ago Admin

Hi Jari - thanks for the suggestion. I'll be sure our team receives it for consideration on a future update. - Cindy

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment