Update dashboard and more strategy/planning

Posted over 4 years ago by Leo Ra

Post a topic
L
Leo Ra

Think an updated players dashboard would be nice and maybe a way for more pre round planning or course strategy. Maybe a way to make and print out personal yardage book to study the night before or make notes?

3 Votes

11 Comments

Sorted by
G

Guillaume B posted about 2 years ago

I think GolfPad is probably the most advanced app.

Some features from HelloBirdie would get even better value out of it and bring value in the preparation of course.

Without going into a complex AI, it would be very interesting to have suggestions ,based on a index/score target, based on clubs stats (and successful shot + hazard locations). 

Thanks

0 Votes

E

Enrique Valladares posted over 2 years ago

I'd like to support the idea of a notebook on the app.

Could have a general, per course, per round, and per hole notes to see at any time.

For example, the notes about greens in a practice round of a certain course can be reviewed in a subsequent round.

0 Votes

K

Karsten Ulrik posted over 2 years ago

I agree. GLFR has a feature where I can plan out my optimal round before going, That would be nice to have!

0 Votes

Cindy Wren

Cindy Wren posted about 3 years ago Admin

Hi Leo - thank you for that. I'm glad you like the new iOS look. I'll be sure to pass along your feedback about features for consideration. We appreciate it! - Cindy

0 Votes

L

Leo Ra posted about 3 years ago

Btw. Really like the new ios look.

0 Votes

L

Leo Ra posted about 3 years ago

Hello. Sorry for the late reply. One thing I noticed that I thought would benefit the app was when looking at statistics and choosing our clubs, then specific club history is being able to press and select any of the saved shots and having it take you to the map and showing that specific shot. Hope that made sense.

0 Votes

C

Chris22 Golf posted about 3 years ago

Hi

I will also add a request for a note area against the user for the addition of swing thoughts.

Chris

1 Votes

C

Chris22 Golf posted about 3 years ago

I also support this addition with

· Player notes entered and viewable hole by hole with an option to view all the hole notes on the one page (and edit?).

· Player notes entered once (allowing editing) and available for all future rounds on the course.

Chris

1 Votes

Cindy Wren

Cindy Wren posted about 3 years ago Admin

Hi Marc-Antoine DUBUC - here are the instructions to change Golf Pad from Yards to Meters. Happy New Year to you as well! - Cindy

0 Votes

M

Marc-Antoine DUBUC posted about 3 years ago

Comment obtenir les distances en mètres sur le dashboard ? 

Happy New Year

0 Votes

Cindy Wren

Cindy Wren posted over 4 years ago Admin

Hi Leo. Thanks for your suggestion. In addition to the yardage book and notes are there other specific pre-round planning features you'd like to see? 

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment