Skins

Posted almost 6 years ago by Randy Hoffert

Post a topic
R
Randy Hoffert

It sure would be nice if the app would scores skins without the carryover. This is s great game, but not the easiest to score. Having the app do it would be real nice. Currently I can only get it to do them with carryovers.

1 Votes

5 Comments

Sorted by
Cindy Wren

Cindy Wren posted almost 4 years ago Admin

Hi Tim Thanks for the kudos. Without our users, we wouldn't be here! So, it's important to us to get input. I will present your suggestion to the team. We appreciate you! - Cindy

0 Votes

T

Tim Jacobs posted almost 4 years ago

Its great to see actually Golf Pad employees responding to their users ideas, so thank you for that, Cindy.

To piggy back off the Skins customize idea, I know there are many groups that have holes that carryover for anything over a bogey.

In other words, you can only win a hole with bogeys or better, otherwise the skin pushes to the next hole.  It cant be too hard to add a customize wheel like Stableford where you can select your carryover limit, right?  

Jot that one down for the development folks for me.  

Thanks for listening!

0 Votes

Cindy Wren

Cindy Wren posted about 4 years ago Admin

HI W Craig - thank you for chiming in here. Thanks for being a loyal Golf Pad user and for your comment about group rounds. We've made many updates of late, including World Handicap System support, standalone mode for smartwatches and the ability to select your club right from the watch. We've also just launched a free tournament management software. We want to give our users every tool we can, however, do need to place things in priority based on customer feedback and technology changes. 

We plan a round of updates for scoring and betting formats later this year. Golf Pad Events (the tournament management software) will eventually replace group rounds and includes gross and net scoring and multiple formats (also to be expanded over time).  - Cindy

1 Votes

W

W Craig posted about 4 years ago

It's been two years and this functionality hasn't been added that I can see. It would be very convenient to be able to modify skins since it is one of the most popular games and there are many variations. I would also like to add that the group round feature that keeps track of gross and net games golfers can play against each other is the one thing setting GolfPad apart from its many competitors. It's not very helpful if I can't use it for the games I play though. I would also like to suggest a modification that let's you increase the skins won for better scores, e.g. 2 skins for birdies. Thanks

0 Votes

Cindy Wren

Cindy Wren posted almost 6 years ago Admin

Hi Randy. Thank you for this suggestion. We love hearing which features our users would like to see added. We'll be sure the development team gets this for consideration! 

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment