If you have created or joined a Live Leaderboard you will see a trophy icon on the top right-hand side of the main in-round app screen. This is the trophy menu.
Options listed in the trophy menu:
- Scores confirmed and posted to the Leaderboard. If scores have been entered, but not posted, these details will show here.
- Link to the Live Leaderboard standings page.
- Mini Leaderboard to quickly see where you stand in the event.
- Invite button to invite any other golfers to join.
- An article to learn more detail about Live Leaderboards.
Golfers can also find these and other setting by navigating to round settings and tapping the Live leaderboard option.
The "share with spectators" option is a shareable link to the Live Leaderboard standings page.
Standings will display all golfers in the Live Leaderboard. Golfers can copy the link to this page and share it with anyone they would like to, player or anyone who would like to follow along.
The hole by hole option will show all golfers scores, hole by hole. Scroll to the right to see additional holes.
Tap a golfer to see their individual scorecard.