On Android devices running version 4.1.2 or higher, you can generate system bug reports that contain information that may help us track down issues without an obvious cause. To take a bug report, please follow these steps:
- Reproduce the issue in Golf Pad
- Open the device's Settings screen
- Scroll to the bottom, open Developer Options
- If this option isn't available, go to About phone instead, and tap Build number (like "JOP40C") 7 times. This will enable Developer Options in the main menu
- Tap Take Bug Report
- Wait a minute or two, the device is now gathering data and zipping it into a package
- A dialog will open where you can choose the program to email the file, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If our support staff asked you to send the bug report, please let us know in an email reply that it's been sent so we know to look for it.
- If after all this steps Take Bug Report is not available, try enabling 'usb debugging' on the same screen.