Use of Golf Pad Tags when putting

Posted 11 months ago by Dean Mevis

Post a topic
Un Answered
D
Dean Mevis

New User, with Tags.  What is the intended use of Tags when you are putting?

1) The first tap of the putter signals the end of the approach shot, and effectively ends the hole?  Then you manually enter the number of puts on your scorecard?

2) Tap the putter for each put?  But then how do you end the hole?

0 Votes

2 Comments

Sorted by
A

Andrew Coutermarsh posted 11 months ago

Oh, and to answer your final question, you end the hole simply by moving on to the next one. When you select your next tee shot, it will auto advance to the next hole; or you can tell the app that you're on the next hole. If you want to ensure that your last putt's distance is calculated correctly, you need to mark the pin position, and it will just calculate the distance between your last putt's position and where the hole is (I never bother with this, becuase all I really care about is how many putts I have on a hole, not how far I managed to putt in).

0 Votes

A

Andrew Coutermarsh posted 11 months ago

You'll tap the putter for each putt. Each tap signifies not a difference between what club you're using, but which shot you're taking—so if you putt twice, you need to tap the putter twice. It will keep track of how long your last putt was, regardless of whether you tell the app to show those in the hole results.

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment