Ability to Vote for Features

Posted over 3 years ago by The.salmonaxe

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
T
The.salmonaxe

Hi Team;

Could you please implement a feature or area where we can vote for specific features that are requested.

I see that this method of tracking is not clear to me and i would like to have a way to vote for the topics that i think are interesting.

Maybe put your current roadmap up and the features you consider for implementation and we can then vote for what we would find most useful.

Regards

john

1 Votes

1 Comments

Cindy Wren

Cindy Wren posted over 3 years ago Admin

Hi John - thanks for your post. We do listen to every users suggestion. We receive feedback via this forum, emails, social media and even out on the course when speaking with other golfers. Popularity is one factor we use when determining priorities on our roadmap. There are many other factors we consider, including technology updates, overall business development goals, resources and time, to name a few. If we offered "voting", users might be frustrated if their votes weren't implemented right away. I hope this makes sense. Please do continue to let us know your thoughts on features you'd like to see. Your voice is heard! - Cindy, Golf Pad

0 Votes