If you purchased Premium in the application, via Google Play, the Apple App Store or on the website, you don`t need to enter a license code. You will be automatically upgraded in the application. If you purchased Premium, but it`s still not active in the app, try refreshing license.
To refresh license on Android devices:
- Start Golf Pad
- Go to Preferences (it`s in the upper right corner)
- Tap on the refresh button in the upper right corner.
If you need to refresh your license on iPhone:
- Tap on "Upgrade to Premium"
- Then "more" button in the upper right corner of the screen
- Select "Refresh" license.
A license code is only provided with a promotional offer or purchase (for example, when you order TAGS or LINK). A code is contained in the package with LINK or TAGS. You can enter a code only after the package delivery. The code is printed on the package insert.
How do I enter a license code? Note, your promotional code doesn't expire until activated and is transferable.