Stableford points handicap adjusted scoring

Posted over 3 years ago by Matt Harrop

Post a topic
Un Answered
M
Matt Harrop

Hi. 

I've read the wiki/faq but can't figure this out

Under standard stableford a rules a par is +2 but if I have a handicap of say 18, then I get a shot on each hole so a natural par would give me +3 points. Can the app do this anywhere? 

I know you can modify the stableford points but unless you have a handicap of 18 or 36 then you'd get a different handicap allowance on each hole based on the SI. Where can I do this please? 

Thanks

1 Votes

4 Comments

Sorted by
C

Chiparkinson posted about 2 years ago

Hi again I just realised that the little dot in the hole score box are the holes that I get an extra stroke on.On my app. with a handicap of 16 it gives me a stroke on 17 holes which would make my handicap 17

0 Votes

C

Chiparkinson posted about 2 years ago

Hi I just played a game of stableford (Net) and found the following errors.

Hole 11 par 3 index 16 I should get 2 points for a 4 but it only gives me 1

Hole 18 Par 5 index 17 I should get 1 point for a 7 but it gives ma a zero

I have checked the indexes on the Golfpad score card and they are correct.

I was only playing 9 holes so it is taking the indexes for the other 9 into account, is there a way of telling it I am only playing 9?

0 Votes

N

Niki Hunte posted almost 3 years ago

Message:I’ve recently purchased your premium package but it’s incorrectly adding my stableford scores up wrong. I’m using the Net stableford setting & using the UK WHG Setting. For instant I’m a 13.8 handicap & played my local course, on the 2nd hole it’s a par4 stroke index 6 & I got a par which should give me +3 points but the apps only giving +2. Could u please let me know what’s going wrong Many thanks Nik

0 Votes

Cindy Wren

Cindy Wren posted over 3 years ago Admin

Hi Matt - thanks for asking. If you select "net" under scoring, that should accomplish what you are after. Let us know if you have other questions. - Cindy

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment