What are some ways golf coaches can use Golf Pad TAGS with students?

Posted almost 4 years ago by Marvin Bright

Post a topic
M
Marvin Bright

I am a high school golf coach and I am interested in the possibility of having my players use the golf pad tags during the golf season.  Has anyone done this?  If so, how well did it work?  I would like to know if it is possible and if there is a discounted price when buying a team set of golf pad tags.

0 Votes

3 Comments

Sorted by
Cindy Wren

Cindy Wren posted almost 4 years ago Admin

Hi Marvin - we offer a 30 day money back guarantee and free US shipping. Feel free to order and try them out. You can return if you feel they aren't a good fit for your program. Based on what you've described, I think they are exactly what you are looking for. We are the top rated product on the market, so I'm sure you'll be pleased.  - Cindy

0 Votes

M

Marvin Bright posted almost 4 years ago

Would it be possible for me to get a set of Golf Pad Tags to try out first?  I don't have a large budget for the team, so I have to be confident I will be getting something that will benefit the golf program.  My team members would be using them to record club selection, shot data, and score during rounds of competition.  

Thanks for your help.

Marvin Bright

Granville High School Varsity Boys Golf Coach

Home of the Blue Aces

0 Votes

Cindy Wren

Cindy Wren posted almost 4 years ago Admin

Great question! Thanks for the work you do with young students. We've had coaches arrange programs with Golf Pad for their students. The primary objective has been to get accurate information about the student's performance when not in class. In this way, the coach is able to provide more accurate coaching. The student who says, "I played lousy" doesn't help. Having the score, GIR data, approach details, club distances, etc. will be much more conducive to the coach providing guidance to the student golfer.

Some examples of school golf coach programs we've seen are coaches who:

•  include Golf Pad TAGS as part of the program (for the student to keep or as a "loaner")
  •  provide Golf Pad Premium trials
  •  offer Golf Pad TAGS to students at a discount (we can help arrange this)

Remember, Golf Pad GPS - the free version of the app is quite robust on it's own. With that in mind, you could just ask or require students to use the free app. Here's a list of all the free features.  

We also offer Golf Pad Events, free tournament management software. Many schools and coaches have found this very helpful. 

Feel free to contact us to discuss the options available to you as a coach.

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment