Shot entry errors on 9 hole course

Posted almost 4 years ago by Dave Rieberger

Post a topic
Un Answered
D
Dave Rieberger

I play regularly at a 9 hole course, with two pin positions on each green. I've recently been encountering an occasional problem when recording shots with my TAGS. I've sometimes found that when I use my TAG to record a shot on front nine holes it will incorrectly record to the corresponding back nine hole. This even happens with the TAG I use for flag tracking. It happens randomly, and not every round, but once it happens it will continue until I get to hole 10 and then the only way to enter a shot on the correct hole is to enter manually.

0 Votes

5 Comments

Sorted by
Cindy Wren

Cindy Wren posted over 3 years ago Admin

Hi Jan -  I've passed your information to our team for further investigation. As mentioned above, what is most helpful is to please send the link to the round and describe the specific issue in a new ticket.  You can find this in your Player Dashboard.  Also, make sure you have the most recent version of the app. If issues are discovered, we work quickly to resolve them with updates to the app. - Cindy

0 Votes

J

Jan posted over 3 years ago

Same thing here. Even after moving shots to the correct hole, the next one is wrong again. Similar problem : when the drive lands on the fairway next to my hole (drive from 11th tee lands on fairway of 16th hole for example) it also switches to the wrong hole.

0 Votes

Cindy Wren

Cindy Wren posted almost 4 years ago Admin

Hi Michael. I've passed your information to our team for further investigation. In the meantime, please send the link to the round and describe the specific issue in a new ticket.  You can find this in your Player Dashboard. This is so we can train the algorithm to handle the tricky situation better in the future. Thanks for chiming in! - Cindy

0 Votes

M

Michael Tokarski posted almost 4 years ago

This exact same thing happened to me a couple of weeks ago on a course that has had no issues like that before. I just thought it was something I did. Now, I'm guessing it's a bug.

0 Votes

Cindy Wren

Cindy Wren posted almost 4 years ago Admin

Hi Dave - I'm going to email you directly to collect more information on this. We use AI to help with hole-advance. so more information will allow us to "teach" the algorithm so it performs correctly in the future.  

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment