Will Premium version pick up historic rounds when calculating Handicap?

Posted almost 4 years ago by Rick

Post a topic
Un Answered
R
Rick

I see that WHS calculations are part of the Premium package. If I upgrade to Premium will previous round scores be picked up in the calculations? 

If not, is there some other way to get "history" added in?  

0 Votes

9 Comments

Sorted by
Cindy Wren

Cindy Wren posted almost 3 years ago Admin

Reuben - Premium access is required to enable watch sync. If you don't have it already, please contact us to request a trial if you want to take it for a test drive first. 

1 Votes

R

Reuben Torres posted almost 3 years ago

I am not able to load Premium onto my Galaxy S21. Is there a code I need?

0 Votes

M

Michael Tokarski posted almost 3 years ago

I'm pretty sure Canada uses the standard WHS. Australia and the UK are on the list as separate options because we use a slightly different variation of the WHS. So, you should be able to just select that at the top of the list in your handicap options.

0 Votes

Cindy Wren

Cindy Wren posted almost 3 years ago Admin

Hi Max - that's exactly right.  Golf Pad picks the best 8 rounds (or less if total number of rounds is less than 20). This post was originally to clarify if a user had to start with all new rounds for WHS or if rounds played before upgrading to Premium would be used as well. Thanks for your comment so we could clarify. - Cindy

0 Votes

M

Max Morissette posted almost 3 years ago

About the WHS and historic round, do we have the possibility to pick up the best 8 rounds from the 20 past rounds and not from all my historic? This how we should calculating it

0 Votes

Cindy Wren

Cindy Wren posted almost 4 years ago Admin

Rick - thanks for your feedback. I'm glad you see the value in our Premium features. I'll see what I can find out about Golf Canada.  :) LOL - Cindy

0 Votes

R

Rick posted almost 4 years ago

Another thought in the same vein ... could you add Golf Canada to your list of supported countries? We are close neighbours, even if we spell words differently :)

https://support.golfpadgps.com/support/solutions/articles/118-does-golf-pad-support-handicap-scoring-what-systems-are-supported-

0 Votes

R

Rick posted almost 4 years ago

Thanks Cindy.  Net double bogey" is too complex for my old brain to do. I can program it but then I would have to enter my scores into the program! Premium looks like the way for me to go even with expensive US$ vs CAD$  it seems a better deal for me as a casual player than Golf Canada membership despite its additional insurance and ticket discounts. 

:)

Rick

0 Votes

Cindy Wren

Cindy Wren posted almost 4 years ago Admin

Great question, Rick! Yes, your historical Golf Pad rounds will be used in any handicap calculations.  Here's more info about WHS in Golf Pad. - Cindy

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment