Start a new topic

Will Premium version pick up historic rounds when calculating Handicap?

I see that WHS calculations are part of the Premium package. If I upgrade to Premium will previous round scores be picked up in the calculations? 

If not, is there some other way to get "history" added in?  

Rick - thanks for your feedback. I'm glad you see the value in our Premium features. I'll see what I can find out about Golf Canada. We don't mind your spelling. :) LOL - Cindy

Another thought in the same vein ... could you add Golf Canada to your list of supported countries? We are close neighbours, even if we spell words differently :)

https://support.golfpadgps.com/support/solutions/articles/118-does-golf-pad-support-handicap-scoring-what-systems-are-supported-

Thanks Cindy.  Net double bogey" is too complex for my old brain to do. I can program it but then I would have to enter my scores into the program! Premium looks like the way for me to go even with expensive US$ vs CAD$  it seems a better deal for me as a casual player than Golf Canada membership despite its additional insurance and ticket discounts. 

:)

Rick

Great question, Rick! Yes, your historical Golf Pad rounds will be used in any handicap calculations.  Here's more info about WHS in Golf Pad. - Cindy

Login or Signup to post a comment