Tags

Posted over 4 years ago by Brad Wills

Post a topic
Un Answered
B
Brad Wills

I must have set something up wrong in the tag settings because when I checked my scorecard after 3 holes it said i shot 12 on hole # 1 and nothing for 2 and 3. My app didn't advance to the next hole Any idea what I have missed for my Samsung A8 phone ?

1 Votes

3 Comments

Sorted by
Cindy Wren

Cindy Wren posted over 4 years ago Admin

Thanks for letting us know about this. You were tracking the shots on all the holes and receiving the confirmation sound/vibration, correct? Please try tracking shots on a practice round and see if you experience the same issue. If so, please contact us via support here. 

Golf Pad automatically advances the hole when it detects a tag scan on the next hole. There is an option to turn it off in the settings if you are using Android. Please contact us with the link to the round and a few more details like which hole(s) it did not work on.  

0 Votes

B

Brad Wills posted over 4 years ago

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately i just deleted the round after 4 holes because it was too frustrating to try and fix without holding up everyones play.

is there a setting in the app that i can tell it i am going to the next hole when i am done the hole ? I was getting confirmations when i was scanning my clubs along the way.

Thanks Cindy !!

0 Votes

Cindy Wren

Cindy Wren posted over 4 years ago Admin

You can simply tap the "next hole" button on the main scorecard screen to manually advance to the next hole. Let me know if you still have questions or issues. - Cindy

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment