Start a new topic

Link doesn't turn on and vibrant when charging

Link doesn't turn on and vibrates when charging What to do..? Tried to reset... Does not work. The LINK is now in charge and is vibrating? Regards Jóhannes

1 person has this question

Jóhannes Jónsson, Fikk du noe svar eller løsning på dette. Har akkurat samme problem.

Jóhannes Jónsson, Did you get an answer, or solution for this.  I experience the same problem. 

Geir - if you have this issue and have tried the steps here, please send a support query to us using support@golfpadgps.com or the link referenced above. 

Hi Johannes - I'm sorry this is happening. Please send a support request to our support team using this link. They will help you sort this out. 

http://support.golfpadgps.com/a/tickets/new This link doesn't work....
Unable to load page. We encountered an unexpected problem (check your network connection).

In that case, please send an email to support@golfpadgps.com instead. 

This has happened to me before. All you have to do is keep the unit plugged in and keep it charged. Like for a really long time. I think I left it charging for 1.5 days. I was worried but eventually stopped vibrating. I believe that whenever the unit is fully drained of power this happens.
Login or Signup to post a comment