Tee Shot Tracking

Posted over 2 years ago by Jason Miles

Post a topic
Un Answered
J
Jason Miles

When i review my round it shows shots traced  on the satelitte flyover from my second shot to the green, is there a way to show it from the tee also...?

0 Votes

4 Comments

Sorted by
Cindy Wren

Cindy Wren posted over 2 years ago Admin

Your watch will be upgraded to the new WEAR OS 3 which was recently announced by Google and Samsung. The Golf Pad app is compatible with the new OS. You can see the distance to the front, middle and back of the green, PLAYS LIKE distance, track shot and putts from tee to green (including shot distances), add penalties, mark flag position, undo the last action (in case of an accidental input). With Wear 3, you can also add the Golf Pad Tile to quickly check on your progress in round so far and easily open the rangefinder. 

At this time the phone and the watch need to be connected over Bluetooth throughout the round. Standalone mode and club tracking are coming soon. Both will be available with our Wear 3 app.

0 Votes

J

Jason Miles posted over 2 years ago

Hello.

I have seen the track shot option from the tee on the phone options but is there a way to track it from the smartwatch alone, 

0 Votes

Cindy Wren

Cindy Wren posted over 2 years ago Admin

Thanks for asking about this. Please confirm you are adding a tee shot and it that it appears when you check the map view on the phone. I'll look for your reply. 

0 Votes

J

Jason Miles posted over 2 years ago

Forgot to add i use the app via my Ticwatch Pro 3

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment