From Map to entering scores

Posted over 4 years ago by Coz1

Post a topic
Un Answered
C
Coz1

Gotta be a better way to get from the map to entering the scores without having to hit the phones back button all the time, what am I missing ?

0 Votes

5 Comments

Sorted by
Cindy Wren

Cindy Wren posted about 4 years ago Admin

Hi Kelly - great question! Here are the details on this topic from our FAQ portal:

Included in the Golf Pad TAGS packaging, is a code that is good for a complimentary year of the Premium version of the app. 

If you already have a subscription, you have a couple of different options for how to use the code:

1. You can share it with a friend, family member or golfing buddy, the codes are fully transferrable.

2. To use the free year of service yourself, cancel your subscription before it renews. Once the renewal date has passed, the app will revert to the free version. Then, enter your code to use your complimentary year. How to enter my license code.

You won`t lose any data after cancellation of the subscription, you just need to be logged in with the correct account.

TIP:  take a photo and store the code in your phone or other device so you have it if you lose the printed copy. The code doesn't expire.

---

Let me know if you have any other questions. You can also email us at support@golfpadgps.com for more help. 

0 Votes

K

Kelly Mullock posted about 4 years ago

I have purchased the tags and I already am subscribed to the premium service will I get one years credit upon my renewal date?

0 Votes

T

Taylor Zoppi posted about 4 years ago

Yes, a button on the map to enter scores for sure. Map view needs to show more info. Also, automatic club selection should still pop up when in map view. This is crucial. 

0 Votes

C

Coz1 posted over 4 years ago

Would be a lot simpler to have a button on the map that takes you to the score card to enter scores.  Like SwingU has. Now that I've used both, going to continue using SwingU, much simpler process to move around.

1 Votes

Cindy Wren

Cindy Wren posted over 4 years ago Admin

Thanks for the feedback. At this time, we've found this is the most efficient use of the interface. That said, what would you prefer? We always consider user suggestions in future updates. 

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment