Tags built into grip

Posted over 5 years ago by Brad Waddell

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
B
Brad Waddell

This would be really awesome if you could do this. I recently bought a club and the grip had an accros tag built in.

2 Votes

4 Comments

Sorted by
E

Eric L posted over 3 years ago

I am disappointed to here this. I completely agree that your app is way better than Arccos but you can't deny how slick and compact the integrated grips are. The Cobra Connect Lamkin grips are great example. I would reconsider. Golf ain't a sport for the poor so you'll have people shell out for the convenience and quality of proper sensor integration. While you definately lead at the moment, all it takes is 1 arccos overhaul to start losing share..

2 Votes

Cindy Wren

Cindy Wren posted over 3 years ago Admin

Hi Eric - thanks for asking about this. Having Golf Pad TAGS built into the grips isn't a plan we are pursuing. It's important to note that our tags ARE designed to be able to be removed and reinstalled into new grips. This helps keep cost lower. We work hard to provide the best long term value for our customers. TAGS sit flush when installed into the club grip, so you'll barely notice they are there. Our tags are also battery-free, so there is no maintenance to worry about. Golf Pad is rated 4.5 - 4.8  stars vs. Arccos which is currently 2.1 - 2.6, according to Google Play and the Apple App store. We like to think this is a compelling reason to use Golf Pad TAGS over other options. :) Let me know if you have additional questions about this. - Cindy

1 Votes

E

Eric L posted over 3 years ago

Any update on this? I'd love to replace my Cobra Connect Arccos sensors with yours.

0 Votes

Cindy Wren

Cindy Wren posted over 5 years ago Admin

Thanks Brad. This is something we've looked into. We'll keep everyone posted! We appreciate your feedback. 

0 Votes