Android 14.8.1 Released

Posted over 6 years ago by Cindy Wren

Cindy Wren
Cindy Wren Admin

Android version 14.8.1 just released. 

Important fixes:

- CONGU handicaps fix and proper SAGA handicap support 

- Fixes for no gps updates on Android 8.

- Fixes a LINK fw update issue

As always, we want to hear from you with feedback or if you notice any unusual issues. Thanks!

0 Votes

6 Comments

Sorted by
Cindy Wren

Cindy Wren posted over 6 years ago Admin

Good news! The bug with entering putts on a watch is fixed in the upcoming version. It's being tested now, we expect it out within a day or two.

0 Votes

Cindy Wren

Cindy Wren posted over 6 years ago Admin

Randy, Geoffrey - thank you for sharing this. We will get this info to the development team so they can look into it right away.

0 Votes

R

Randy Lundstedt posted over 6 years ago

I found out yesterday that when I try to log a putt from the watch, I get the NO GPS as well. So, in summary, logging a putt and logging a penalty from the watch do not work, but the phone still allows them to be logged.

0 Votes

G

Geoffrey Hayford posted over 6 years ago

I am also getting the NO GPS error when I log a penalty or log a putt from the watch. My watch is a Pebble Steel. All other functions work eg logging a stroke or undo. Only happens when I log a penalty or a putt. My phone was a Samsung Note 2 now upgraded to Samsung Note 8 and it happens using either phone. My Golf Pad version is also 14.9

0 Votes

R

Sorry - my Golf Pad version is at 14.9

0 Votes

R

I am using the app on a Motorola Droid Maxx 2 with an Asus Zenwatch 2 and TAGS. Everything has been working great until recently. When I try to log a penalty from the watch, I get an error of "NO GPS" that displays on the watch so I have to pull the phone from my pocket and log the penalty. All of the other features of the app function as expected. I saw that this thread announced the fix for the NO GPS for Android 8, but could that fix have affected earlier Android versions? I am on Android 6.0.1 and System 24.211.6.lux_verizon.verizon.en.us

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment