Start a new topic

Putting Stats. More indepth detail etc.

So the strokes gained putting is awesome. The break down for overall total putts. Putts per hole avg and putters per gir is great. A couple other putting stats id like to see. Total distance of putts made and longest putt made. Seeing as it tracks putt distance and i can see this if i lppl at the map this should be an easy one. Total distance is a great stat as average putts can be misleading or total putts. You can have a round. With 20 putts but thats because you chipped everything close. Or you have a round with 28 putts but u were draining 30fters. Also if you look at the scorecard u can se ur total putts and how many per hole. But how about an overall in stats of 1 putts. 2 putts 3 putts and 4+

Thanks Caleb - We are passing your feedback to the team. Keep the feedback coming. We love hearing from you so we can prioritize new features.

I would like be able to easily put in a distance, in feet, of each putt. Using the GPS is cumbersome and not accurate enough for putting. Be nice to just put down 2 putts then we you are back to the cart, you can put they were 20 feet and 2 feet or whatever. Then the putting strokes gained would actually be accurate as well.

Thanks Jason. We are passing your feedback to the team.

Login or Signup to post a comment