Start a new topic

App Release Notes

Would it be possible to have somewhere on the website where the release notes can be put of the latest version of the app for example. Every time there's an update, in the Play Store for example it simply says "improvements in x or y" or "updates to this"

It would be great if we could have some detailed notes so we can see exactly what the improvements and updates are

Many thanks

So, there have been 2 app releases in the last couple of months, and yet still no release notes to see what has changed or what is new etc... There is an announcements section on these forums, would it be possible to have some kind of update in there or something?

1 person likes this

I agree. 

I wonder if they could give us a view into their tracking software (e.g. JIRA, Bugzilla, etc.).  Of course... it might not be fit for public consumption ;-) 

I think updates like "LINK Updates" are pretty pointless, I would like to see what's actually going on in development of some of the other features. Access to the tracking software is definitely something I'd like to see and I've mentioned before.

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment