Few of my regular Flight mates and myself, we use golf tags and your premium edition.
Do you have any plans of introducing live leaderboard during the round with some betting features?
We'd like to wait for your release if it's on the horizon. Or else will look for alternatives.
P.S. A live leaderboard will be also a good idea commercially as well, since it will entice current non users to convert to your App if their friends are using it to track each other's round progress.
...yeah agreed. Going up against "Game Golf" at the moment - really good how you can compare mates all over the world. Give an option for everyone to "Opt In" to the global leaderboard, that way those afraid of the internet don't have to have it. If cost is an issue, put it as an added bonus of the Premium upgrade package to encourage that side of the business as well?...
Khawar Ahmad Khan
10 months ago
I've almost 150+ new users ready to download your app if there is a Live Leaderboard.
10 months ago
There was a reply by Keaton in the feature request thread called 'friends feed' where a live leaderboard type of ability is discussed. So it sounds like it is in the works, and definitely has to be considered since GG has that feature just recently.
8 months ago
Strokes” is a golf scoring and betting app for Android phones or tablets. It calculates golf scores, golf bets, and player payoffs during your round. It features fast one touch score entry to make it hassle free to use during play, and instant access to the status of each player and bet.
* Calculates most common golf bets including individual, group and team bets.
* Match Play, Stroke Play, Nassau, Skins, Low Net, Sixes, 7 Ways, Las Vegas, Foursomes, Side Bets
* Many bet and payoff options on each bet..
* Uses player handicaps from 0 to 100%. Can adjust handicaps for course slope.
* Provides hole by hole status of each player and bet.
* Allows presses. Automatic presses.
* Displays complete player payoff information, totals and per bet.
* Fast easy score entry.
* Sample round data included for quick trial.
* Up to five players per round.
* Payoffs per bet or per point (match play) or per stroke (stroke play).
* Nassau option for individual or team bets. Variable Nassau amounts and press amounts.
* Skins carry over option.
* Teams scoring options for Best Ball, Hi-Low, or Total Strokes.
* Change player handicap during round.
* Create new bets or presses, delete bets or presses, at any time during the round.
8 months ago
Just copy paste all what these guys have already done ... its a great app for betting and payoffs calculations. Shouldn't be much of an hassel implementing it.