Start a new topic

Edit rounds on website

I haven't found the feature if it exists but I would like to be able to edit gps location, club used, and strokes from the website like I can with the app.

25 people like this idea

The LINK reader has been delayed from April to "Summer", so everyone is getting impatient for it, but hopefully they're ensuring it's done right (not like Game Golf, where if the reader has to resync with the phone, sometimes you lose your round data to that point). And a lot of iPhone app users are hanging in there waiting for the reader, so they probably want to let people know that the LINK is coming (and that is why it's on the website).

While we're still waiting with web editing, at least there's still progress in other areas (clubs, strokes gained, club confirmation selection, strokes gained on scorecard map, etc.) - all recent additions to the apps and websites capabilities. 

Update: Now delayed to 'Fall".   :(

Beginning or...early winter???

+1 for editing rounds on the web site.  I'd also like the ability to edit the first putt distance.

1 person likes this
Ability to edit rounds on PC is a definite MUST in order to make Golf Pad the best. The lack of this facility is a big minus at the moment. (See ShotScope, they do it!)

1 person likes this

Any update on this?  I'd love to see this feature added.  Seems like a very useful addition that many people would use!  Editing a round on a phone is just not very easy and is time consuming.

Login or Signup to post a comment