How start a rounds using Golf Pad Events?

Posted over 3 years ago by Joachim Otto

Post a topic
Un Answered
J
Joachim Otto

Managed just fine to set up an event on the golfpad.events website. But how do I start the round in the app (iOS)? Thanks for any tips Joe

0 Votes

4 Comments

Sorted by
J

Jonathan Andersen posted about 3 years ago Admin

Hi Joe,  

Yes, we are making great progress on the integration between Golf Pad Events and the Golf Pad GPS app. We are working diligently on the details and testing overall functionality. I do not have a specific date of availability , but we hope to have a beta version available very soon. I will keep you and other users informed as we get closer.

Thank you.

1 Votes

J

Joe Guest Sr. posted about 3 years ago

Hi Jon, any progress on this integration? 

0 Votes

J

Jonathan Andersen posted over 3 years ago Admin

Hi Joe, happy to hear that you were able to setup your event without issue. Our users are currently using the Golf Pad app independently for scoring or the printed scorecard option from Golf Pad Events, and then entering the rounds into events following the competition. 

Integration remains one of our most popular requests for new features, and for that reason we recently began working on these details.  Once integration is complete you will be able to use the Golf Pad app synced with your event, providing live scoring and up to the minute leaderboards. 

I'm more than happy to email you once this feature is available.  If you would like to vote on other upcoming new features you can do so here. Thank you.

0 Votes

J

Joe Guest Sr. posted about 3 years ago

Thanks for the update Jon.

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment