GolfPad Link Discontinued

Posted almost 4 years ago by Douglas Smith

Post a topic
Un Answered
Douglas Smith
Douglas Smith

Hi, I was wondering if the GolfPad Link is still being supported or has it been discontinued? I purchased mine several years ago and was going to start using it again or purchase another one if mine doesn't work anymore. I went to the site and can't find any information about the Link anywhere on the your website anymore.

Thanks

0 Votes

3 Comments

Sorted by
Cindy Wren

Cindy Wren posted over 3 years ago Admin

Hi Douglas - The difference between those earlier tags and the new ones is the iPhone compatibility. If you need more help, feel free to email us at support@golfpadgps.com. We're happy to help. - Cindy

0 Votes

Douglas Smith

Douglas Smith posted over 3 years ago

Hi Cindy,

Question, are the new Tags better or that much different than the older tags that I have with my Link? Should I purchase new tags to get accurate tracking information or are the old tags still good? I have two sets of the earlier black tags that I got with the link and purchased with my first set of tags.

thanks,

Doug

0 Votes

Cindy Wren

Cindy Wren posted almost 4 years ago Admin

Hi Douglas - thanks for asking about LINK. It was discontinued in 2018 when we launched our new iPhone compatible TAGS. Feel free to continue to use the one you have. You can always reach out to us if you need support with it. - Cindy

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment