Green mapping

Posted about 4 years ago by Amit.bhakta

Post a topic
A
Amit.bhakta

Many apps now offer mapping of greens to their premium users. When will this function be offered? Given the annual license fee compared to other software, it seems like Golfpad needs to consider adding this feature somehow so it can offer a comprehensive list of features which are currently available in the market. I understand that this was not prevalent a few years ago, but many apps now offer this to their premium users. If golfpad wants to stay with the market I think I needs to consider offering this.

3 Votes

4 Comments

Sorted by
Cindy Wren

Cindy Wren posted about 4 years ago Admin

Hi Amit - thanks for the suggestion and for being part of the Golf Pad community. This is something we are exploring. Keep the feedback coming in! We add features consistently based on user feedback. - Cindy

0 Votes

A

Amit.bhakta posted about 4 years ago

Thanks Cindy for the update. Do you have a current timeline on when this is going to be rolled out? What other features is the Golfpad team considering?

0 Votes

Cindy Wren

Cindy Wren posted about 4 years ago Admin

I don't have a timeline right now. A few we are working on WHS for Apple, club selection from the watch and tournament software. We're always updating and innovating for our users. 

0 Votes

L

Larry Ingram posted 3 months ago

Amit is correct. And this morning I got the email update stating you are planning to release the Heat Map Feature sometime soon. I'm super excited! The USGA GHIN App is what most of my fellow players are using. Those heat maps are fantastic. They are easy to read, very clear, and yes, super accurate. That feature has a premium price of $39.95 annually; which will likely increase in the next year or so. What I don't like about the GHIN App is that the hole maps are all artificial as opposed to the GolfPad which uses a real Google Earth Image.
When can we expect to see the Green Maps added and are you interested in beta testers for that?
GolfPad GPS is the best in-play app I have ever used and I have honestly come to depend on it. I've dropped my HCP by almost ten strokes in the past two years. With a strong Heat Map to work with I believe I could drop the HCP another 3-5 strokes. Bring it on!

2 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment