Please be sure you follow the instructions on this page or view this video:
If you are still unable to pair the LINK reader, please try the following:
- Make sure the reader is fully charged and powered on (the blue and green LEDs are flashing)
- Verify Bluetooth is enabled in phone settings
- Verify you have the latest version of the app installed in Google Play or AppStore
- Make sure you try pairing from within the Golf Pad app, and not from the phone's Bluetooth settings. If you attempted pairing from the phone's Bluetooth settings before, please choose to forget the device there and then re-try pairing within Golf Pad app
- On some Android phones you may need to have phone's GPS location enabled in Android settings in order to pair LINK. See this page for more information.
- Try restarting the phone and resetting the LINK reader
If none of the above options work, please choose 'Question or problem' from Golf Pad settings (check under Help section if using Android) and proceed to send us an email with a brief description of the problem.