Start a new topic

How do I know if my gear S3 and my notes 8 are connected and ready to go?

Just set both up, and can't tell if they are synced. I'm leaving for a golf vacation, and want to make sure it's set correctly.

Are you still having trouble determining the set up?

Hi, well after using the golf pad app for three days, I can honestly say I would like to cancel my subscription. It's close, but just not there. It was never on the right hole, and lost the connection so many times, I deleted it right there on the course. Man I wished it worked like I thought it would. Thanks, Albert

not sure... I loaded in a course, and when I added a score on my phone it showed on my watch. I'm assuming they are synced. Also, I had no GPS, so I am assuming on the course, I will get distances. They did not show up indoors.

also, the app does not show up in Gear Manager, it is on my phone like any other app, even though I downloaded it from play store. it is connected though. I just hopes it works on the course.

Hi Albert - it sounds like everything is working together. You'll see distances on the course. :) Have fun!

Sweet... Thank you

Albert - it definitely sounds like there are some technical issues. We're happy to refund your subscription but we'd also like the chance to troubleshoot and solve the issue. Please email support@golfpadgps.com. Feel free to reference this conversation in the email and we'll get it sorted out one way or another. 

Login or Signup to post a comment