Start a new topic
Answered

Incompatible tags

Today 2 of my black tags are reading incompatible and I can’t seem to find how to contact support for warranty replacement. Help.

Best Answer

Richard - if you follow the steps on the screen to "contact support" when the message comes up, it will guide you through sending a message to us. It will contain the info we need to activate those tags for you.

Richard - you followed the steps to send into via "Contact Support"? Did you receive an automated email indicating it was received? That's the only way to send the info needed to activate the tags in question. I will see if I can find your support email to escalate the matter. 

Yes I did receive an automated response that said they would cont@ct me in a couple of days but I have heard nothing at all from them.

I emailed you personally a couple of hours ago. Please check to see if you received it. Check any SPAM or junk folders as well. Let me know if you don't see my reply. 

Yes I did see an email 6 hours ago and I have followed the instructions after scanning one of the failed tags (I now have 4 that are not working) and sent the email from the App to the support team. If you want to contact me here is another email address as there was nothing in my junk folder ric.cooper@ bigpond.com
Answer

Richard - if you follow the steps on the screen to "contact support" when the message comes up, it will guide you through sending a message to us. It will contain the info we need to activate those tags for you.

I'll email you directly. 

I have had no response and am not at all happy as this product is only a few months old. Please help me fix it.
Login or Signup to post a comment