Start a new topic

iOS 11.0.1 GPS Accuracy

Has anyone run into issues with accuracy since updating to 11.0.1?

I was on a course yesterday and they have a GPS video system in their carts.  On most holes I was consistently about 20yds off what their system was stating.  Usually i'm a yard or two different than them.

I finally started pulling out my range finder and scoping the flag.  those readings were in line with what the cart GPS system was showing.

In the past I've never had a reason to not trust the phone and/or GolfPad GPS.  The only difference I can think of is the iOS update.

Thoughts?

Hi Brad - We're happy to hear all is working well now! Let us know if you need anything else! 

I had the chance to use the app again.  I also updated to iOS 11.0.2 and power cycled phone.  

I didn't have any anomalies like I first noted.  I don't always play with the app, and when I do I don't always have a chance to double check everything.  But, at the moment it seems maybe this is a non issue

thanks 

Thanks for posting the question. We will also ask the development team to check on this. If you have the issue again, please do a three finger press on your screen. Hold for a few seconds. A dialog will pop up so you can "report a problem". This will send the team details at that moment so we have more to look at. You can also send a support request to support@golfpadgps.com. 

Login or Signup to post a comment