Start a new topic

Block Practice support

There are two features I would love to see to assist my block practice. 

The first is being able to set a Flag point. I can then walk back the desired meterage and practice my approach shots. This could also be useful for courses which aren't charted. 

Secondly I would like to be able to set my club type and shot start point. I would hit 10 - 20 balls and then register shots as I collect the balls. This will give me valuable spread and distance information for each practice session and allow me to see how swing changes impact on my results.

Thanks for the suggestions! You can set the flag, here are the directions.

You can play an uncharted course as well by selecting "Play Uncharted" when selecting your course. If you find a course that isn't mapped, please send us the course name and location. We'll be happy to add it for you.

Thanks for the prompt reply. Unfortunately I do not believe you can set a flag position unless you are on a mapped green. My golf course does not allow practice on course greens so I want to be able to use this feature in other locations. Is there a way to do this? I am also very keen to see my other suggestion become a reality. At the moment I have to record all distances manually and plot in excel. So much nicer to be able to do it in your app.
Login or Signup to post a comment