Start a new topic
Answered

combining 2 9 hole scores

Played a course with 3 9's. App got confused about which 9 I was playing. Got the first 9 correct, but when making the turn it would go to the correct 9. I "finished" round and saved, then started over. I now have 2 9-hole scores I would like to combine to get an 18 hole score on that course.

Can this be done?

Best Answer

+Bengt - I mapped a course with 27 holes and the app can handle this. When I start a round, it gives me the option with toggle buttons to indicate which nines are combined, and in what order.

'Bland' and the OP would have a different issue in that they want to play the same 9 for an 18 hole round. The app doesn't have an option for that as far as I know.

Answer

+Bengt - I mapped a course with 27 holes and the app can handle this. When I start a round, it gives me the option with toggle buttons to indicate which nines are combined, and in what order.

'Bland' and the OP would have a different issue in that they want to play the same 9 for an 18 hole round. The app doesn't have an option for that as far as I know.

This is an important issue because many golf courses have three 9-hole loops that are combined into three different 18-hole courses from one day to another.

I typically play on a 9 hole course and often decide to play the second nine when I make the turn. This would be a nice enhancement to be able to combine 2 9 hole scores. Not a high priority, but would be a nice to have feature.

Bob - great question, thanks for posting. We've created a support ticket for you so we can see how best to accomplish this for you.